Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibbewtf's application

+6
Truad
bolemis
Fabii
Lefdal
xThatsMii
ibbewtf
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ibbewtf's application Empty Ibbewtf's application

Post by ibbewtf Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 pm

<<<<(COPY FROM BELOW)>>>>

Character Info
Your IGN (in game name): LuckySlasher
Current level: 120
Job: Dual Blader
Other characters: Warcaptain,Woodkiddo
What guilds are these characters in?: None right now
Normal hours of gameplay: about 3-4 hours could be more or less
Is this character your main?: Yes

Personal info
Tell us a little story about yourself. Work, school, hobbies (other than hanging out with your friends or playing maplestory.)
- Ya I have school. Hobbies I believe Girls,party and video games.

History
List all guilds you have been in before and for how long.
- Some random guilds when I was in a lower lvl that I don't remember. But some quite big guild I have been in are Fairy-Icephoenix and Sincerely.

What made you leave them?
- The biggest reason to why I left these guilds are that they were so unsocial.

List any Atomicans from your bl list and tell us how you met them.
- Traud. I met him in henesys and asked him if I could join atomica, and he told me about this forum. So it's pretty much thanks to him i'm writing this application.

Communication & toleration
Our guild chat is english only so to be fair with everyone, with this in mind how good is your written english?
- I would say that my english is okay.

If you are being KS'ed by someone, a group or a guild. How do you act?
- I would tell them to stop (if not) I just Cc.
You are being invited by a group or guild to a cwkpq for the first time, their way of clearing the stages is unusual to you. How do you respond?
- Maybe a bit annoyed nothing more than that.

You have been scammed by someone, a group or a guild. How do you respond?
- Depends on how much I have been scammed on. But often I don't care much at all I mean it's just a game.

Goals & expectations
Which goals do you have, apart from reaching level 200? (if you don't have one, come up with one.)
- Get so good items as possible.

Which goal(s) do you think Atomica focuses on?
- To have active players I guess, that's what every guild wants.

What is your insight of Atomica? (meaning what do you expect from us/who do you think we are)
- I think you are an elite guild in ems. And I don't expect so much from you guys. Maybe some boss runs or something.

Other
Any of your own questions please write below this line:
- None.

<<<<(END OF THE APPLICATION)>>>>

ibbewtf
Reader

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Ibbewtf's application Empty Re: Ibbewtf's application

Post by xThatsMii Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

ibbewtf wrote:

Tell us a little story about yourself. Work, school, hobbies (other than hanging out with your friends or playing maplestory.)

Can you tell more about yourself ? Like, Job/Wich games your play, favorit food rabbit

xxx Shannon
xThatsMii
xThatsMii
Reader

Number of posts : 16
IGN's : xThatsMii Djimmo xLaSweet
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefdal Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am

Good english, nothing i'd miss in this application. Yes from me.
Lefdal
Lefdal
Event Leader

Number of posts : 321
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Random
IGN's : Grinderud, LefdaI(i)
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabii Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 am

Yes from me Wink
Fabii
Fabii
Reader

Number of posts : 11
Humor : Funny, Crazy, Horny
IGN's : xFabii (DK) l190
FaBîî (DB)
xFabiii (Ua)
xFabiilous (DS) Main Atm
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ibbewtf Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 am

xThatsMii wrote:
ibbewtf wrote:

Can you tell more about yourself ? Like, Job/Wich games your play, favorit food rabbit

xxx Shannon

I guess school is my job. I play a lot of games heroes of newerth And battlefield 3 etc. And my favourite food is tacos :)

ibbewtf
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by bolemis Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 am

Seems fine to me.

Yes
Ibbewtf's application Rainbowdashsalutebyatom
bolemis
bolemis
ProPoster

Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : Track & Field Athletic
Humor : youtube.com/bolemisstyre
IGN's : bolemis
RainbowDash (wish it was true Sad .. )
Registration date : 2010-12-01

https://www.youtube.com/bolemisstyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Truad Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:07 am

ibbewtf wrote:And my favourite food is tacos :)

yes
Truad
Truad
Reader

Number of posts : 24
IGN's : Traud, iTzCappe
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Truad Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

Sorry I honestly gotta vote no to this.

I've been realy nice to this guy, and I've even boosted him in Zakum 8 times so he could get his phantom blow book.
I told him when we first met that I had the Phantom Blow book, and if he could just gift me a SoK he could have it. But he said that he didn't have any NX, and that he wasn't gonna get any NX either, and insisted that we rather do Zakum to get the book.

He asked me if he could loot a helmet because he didn't have one, but the strange thing is that he said this every time when I killed Zakum. I really didn't mind because I thought that he might just farm Charm like I did. But the 8th time we killed him, today, he asked the same thing. And I asked him if he were selling the helmets.
And he said yes.

I asked who he was selling the helmets to and he said that he had a shop in FM. Took me a few second that it would require himself to use a SoK so he could sell the helmets.
So I asked him if he was using SoK's on the helmets and he sure did.

He had been using his nx ("WHICH HE DIDN'T HAVE") to sell the helmets, all 8 helmets from all 8 runs. Just so he could make money out of leeching from me when I was trying to be real nice to him, boosting him so he could get the book since HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY NX.

No, and blow me LuckySlasher. I usually don't get mad at people, but wow..
Truad
Truad
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Truad Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Sorry forgot to add that he did actually pay me 80mil. Still doesn't make up for it in my eyes.. I'm thankful that he actually gave me some money that he leeched from my kindness, but it's still a no.
Truad
Truad
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefdal Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 am

Truad wrote:Sorry I honestly gotta vote no to this.

I've been realy nice to this guy, and I've even boosted him in Zakum 8 times so he could get his phantom blow book.
I told him when we first met that I had the Phantom Blow book, and if he could just gift me a SoK he could have it. But he said that he didn't have any NX, and that he wasn't gonna get any NX either, and insisted that we rather do Zakum to get the book.

He asked me if he could loot a helmet because he didn't have one, but the strange thing is that he said this every time when I killed Zakum. I really didn't mind because I thought that he might just farm Charm like I did. But the 8th time we killed him, today, he asked the same thing. And I asked him if he were selling the helmets.
And he said yes.

I asked who he was selling the helmets to and he said that he had a shop in FM. Took me a few second that it would require himself to use a SoK so he could sell the helmets.

He had been using his nx ("WHICH HE DIDN'T HAVE") to sell the helmets, all 8 helmets from all 8 runs. Just so he could make money out of leeching from me when I was trying to be real nice to him, boosting him so he could get the book since HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY NX.

You got my no, now. Backstabbers are not welcome in the guild.
Lefdal
Lefdal
Event Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 am

Taking advantage of Atomica members, or anybody like that is not something i or anybody else would like.

I dont want people like that in the guild

Andreas
Reader

Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : School
IGN's : Egonic, Mactasty, xMasiveDmGx

Back to top Go down

Post by xThatsMii Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 am

Hmpf.
What I read is not good but, we need more people... What a Face
xThatsMii
xThatsMii
Reader

Number of posts : 16
IGN's : xThatsMii Djimmo xLaSweet
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ibbewtf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 am

Well it's only traud's verision of the story....

ibbewtf
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:42 pm

If you says he is wrong about what you did then tell your side of story.

Andreas
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by ibbewtf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:13 pm

And he said yes.

By reading this I see that Traud only takes up his part of the story. And it's a bit sad that he takes up 0 reasons to why I did this. He was also behaving really disruptive towards me. We can just see one sentence of this quote that he write (blow me luckyslasher) is it really acceptable to behave like that? And ing
he was behaving even worse after this incident (he literally acted like an ''asshole'') telling me that i was a fucking greedy bastard and that I had to get off maple just for this. And I was asking him plenty of times sorry. The only thing he could come up with was blow me when I said sorry.

But I'm not going to blame him only in this case i'm not going down to his lvl of telling something (talking about ur own part of the story even when u know the other part of the story that is). I did something wrong also just as he said that i could have bought phanthom blow off him instead of all those zakum runs (it was 7 zakum runs since i died early on one if u are going to be exact) . And now to the reason why I did this by looting the first zakum helmet on the 3rd zakum round. I was looting final cut in the first one and already had an zhelm from going zak with some other ppls. But anyways back to the 3rd zakum run ( I had thrown away the zakum helmet I had before becuz it had quite the bad stats).
I looted a new zakum helmet on the 3rd run and it was all fine by traud, and on the 4th run I asked traud can we go another zrun just so that I can try to get phantom blow and it was ok by him.

But the next day I bought some nx cash to sok the helmet and sell it. The reason to this was that I was poor on mesos. WICH I ALSO EXPLAINED TO TRAUD BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN at the time he was mad at me(I should have told him before i'm sorry). He is obviously still mad at me but I have said sorry couple of times to him and I do really mean that i'm sorry for what I did but he just can't forgive me. And I was also asking him after the 8/7th run if i could buy that book for full price and even give him 1,3k nx that he needed for sok to say that I was sorry (also gave him 80m b4 cuz of the runs). But he just said blow me and fuck off.
The other runs 5-6 (not 5 since i died)I only looked for the phantom blow book and traud looted the zhelms and he seemed fine about that. But at the end of the 7th run he was asking me with quite the bad attitude that I had to begin to pay him for the runs and that I needed a new zhelm (the one I have today).
He was asking about 60m or 5k nx. I said ya sure heres 60m if I could loot an zakum helmet on the 8th last run. And he said ok that's fine.
But then after that run he asked me about the first helmet I got and I told him that I have sold it cuz I was poor on money. Then he just went mad. I also gave him 20m extra a total of 80m that is and he just told me. This is shit I will never have enough of money to buy the dagger I want. It felt a bit like I had give him 80m wich is quite much for me.For nothing, he was still mad at me and blacklisted me later that day.

He also thinks I sort of planned all this but this is just a mistake I did and yet again I do say sorry (I can still buy that book if it makes you happy)
but you should forgive me for this mistake. Because no one is perfect everyone do mistakes and I did absolutely not plan this out. And lefdal I'm not a backstabber at all that is not who I am (read both the pages of the book before judging it if you understand what I mean) This is the other page of the book. Thanks for me.

ibbewtf
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelte Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 pm

People should consider the possibility of this just being a mistake, especially cuz saying sorry in 'some cases' was enough to forgive, so why not in this case.
Posting something at all shows quite some balls btw.
Jelte
Jelte
NOT in Guild

Number of posts : 250
IGN's : link4ever
Evantastic
Registration date : 2011-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Truad Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

[quote="ibbewtf"]

And he said yes.

ibbewtf wrote:And ing he was behaving even worse after this incident (he literally acted like an ''asshole'') telling me that i was a fucking greedy bastard
Yes, after boosting you for 8 runs (yes you died once) and you did this, I got slightly upset, yes

ibbewtf wrote:and that I had to get off maple just for this.
Nope, stop lying. Never said this or anything related to you having to quit maplestory.

ibbewtf wrote:And I was asking him plenty of times sorry. The only thing he could come up with was blow me when I said sorry.
Sorry man, I get a little moody when people decide to screw me over when I'm trying to be nice

ibbewtf wrote:He is obviously still mad at me but I have said sorry couple of times to him and I do really mean that i'm sorry for what I did but he just can't forgive me.
I know that you said sorry, but since I spent a lot of hours of my free time just helping you with this, I got a little upset

ibbewtf wrote:And I was also asking him after the 8/7th run if i could buy that book for full price and even give him 1,3k nx that he needed for sok to say that I was sorry
This was after I got mad at you because you told me you used your NX to sell the helmets you looted

ibbewtf wrote:(also gave him 80m b4 cuz of the runs). But he just said blow me and fuck off.
Originally I wasn't expecting money from you, or anything at all. I did this because you really needed the book, and I'm high level enough to help you.
But there was one thing you said that made me a little confused. When (6 or 7th) zakum was about to die, you said.
"I AM GOING TO loot a helmet now."
Allright that's a little demanding? I come here to give you free runs and you DEMAND more things? Then I come up with the idea, if you wish to demand things, you know, besides me boosting you Zakums for free you could at least pay me.

ibbewtf wrote:But at the end of the 7th run he was asking me with quite the bad attitude that I had to begin to pay him for the runs
Read above,

And also yes Zakum can get me in a bad mood when I finally get the chance of using Final Cut and he uses Cancel weapon attack twice in a row so my burst is wasted. And that whenever I get time to burst him down he stuns me 2-3 times and locks my skills 2-3 times and reduces my hp to 1 2-3 times. This only happends during cancel magic attack when I have time to attack.

ibbewtf wrote:This is shit I will never have enough of money to buy the dagger I want. It felt a bit like I had give him 80m wich is quite much for me.For nothing, he was still mad at me and blacklisted me later that day.
This wasn't how I said it.
I thought that (btw I asked for 60mil for a helmet, and you wanted to give me the extra 20min) 60mil was a fair price since I actually spent:
AVG 23 minutes per run
23min x 8times = 184minutes = about 3 hours

3 hours of my free time giving you free runs.

ibbewtf wrote:He also thinks I sort of planned all this but this is just a mistake I did and yet again I do say sorry (I can still buy that book if it makes you happy)
The book wasn't the point, the money wasn't the point. It's that you lied to me even though I was being really nice and boosting you in zakum!

ibbewtf wrote:but you should forgive me for this mistake. Because no one is perfect everyone do mistakes and I did absolutely not plan this out.
I got to read your side of the story, and I know I've been quite moody. I just don't like when people lie to me. I have not the best background myself in maple, so I'm not gonna judge you
for a thing like this. Instead yes, I'll forgive you. If you bring me a SoK I'll gladly give you the book for free.
I'm not gonna run you in zakum anymore, nor waste my time because I really have better things to do.
Truad
Truad
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by ibbewtf Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

Jelte wrote:People should consider the possibility of this just being a mistake, especially cuz saying sorry in 'some cases' was enough to forgive, so why not in this case.
Posting something at all shows quite some balls btw.

Thank you I'm really happy that you are neutral (that will say that you support both me and traud in this case). It's the best thing to be when you don't know the story to 100%.

ibbewtf
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

Well i have to admit mayby i was to quick judging you but one thing i dont get did Traud help you get the book or did you pay him for it and that 80m was that for the book or a z-helm

Andreas
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by ibbewtf Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am

Andreas wrote:Well i have to admit mayby i was to quick judging you but one thing i dont get did Traud help you get the book or did you pay him for it and that 80m was that for the book or a z-helm

Traud tried to help me to get the skillbook but zakum never dropped it. And those 80m were for all the zakum runs he helped me with (that will say 10m each run).

ibbewtf
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 am

Well you should be honest and say that you dont wanna spend nx on a skill book,
and i dont see the big harm that you looted a few z-helms during the runs if you was there. But the fact that you lie makes me think your not trustworthy. This is not a good start when applaying, im not changing my vote at least not untill i talked to you some
and you solved this with Traud.

Andreas
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by ibbewtf Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Andreas wrote:Well you should be honest and say that you dont wanna spend nx on a skill book,
and i dont see the big harm that you looted a few z-helms during the runs if you was there. But the fact that you lie makes me think your not trustworthy. This is not a good start when applaying, im not changing my vote at least not untill i talked to you some
and you solved this with Traud.

Yes I can understand why you think i'm not trustworthy by reading all this but as I said plenty of times in other quote's that this was a mistake. And I be glad to talk with you on maple if I see you there.

ibbewtf
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by masquersade Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am

ibbewtf wrote:
We can just see one sentence of this quote that he write (blow me luckyslasher) is it really acceptable to behave like that? And ing
he was behaving even worse after this incident (he literally acted like an ''asshole'')

First, it's not Casper being judged right now, its you so don't try and change the subject on how he behaved.
Second, I don't think calling someone an asshole is really acceptable either, especially when that person is someone who wasted alot of time helping you.
Lastly, you had the NX to SoK the book and save a lot of Caspers time, yet you chose to sell a load of Z-Helms which is just showed me you'd put your own needs before a Friend/Someone you're trying to be in a guild with.

I vote No-No-No.
masquersade
masquersade
Reader

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Maple<3
Humor : less. joke :D
IGN's : Masquersade-151 Aran
Relapsed(Reiapsed)-121 Dual Blade
Registration date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabii Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:20 pm

wadda xD beef here ?!

Fabii
Fabii
Reader

Number of posts : 11
Humor : Funny, Crazy, Horny
IGN's : xFabii (DK) l190
FaBîî (DB)
xFabiii (Ua)
xFabiilous (DS) Main Atm
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefdal Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm still saying no (have i changed my vote to no?). I dont want to get more drama in to the guild
Lefdal
Lefdal
Event Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content