Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011)

4 posters

Go down

Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011) Empty Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011)

Post by LittleSin678 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 am

: Mr. Maple Administrator, do you have a few minutes?
: Hi there Miss Curiosity! What do you have in mind today?
: I have some questions about the upcoming updates for MapleStory Europe.
: Hmm… if you promise to keep it short, I might have some spare time.
: Great! Okay, here goes my first question: When will 'Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ' be released?
: Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ? I have heard that those contents will be released right after the Dual Blade patch!
: Oh my goodness! I think I'm gonna faint!
: Miss? Please faint after we're done talking. I don't want to be responsible for you fainting here right in front of me.
: Hey, I said I “THINK I'M GONNA FAINT” not “THAT I will”!
: Phew~ Enough with the jokes please.
: Then fill me in with the patch schedule for Big Bang. This summer? Winter?
: Winter's too late, don’t you think so?
: Meaning? This summer, then?
: Yeah… summer would be perfect for a patch like that one, what do you think?
: Hurray~~~~! Finally, the long awaited Big Bang patch will come to MapleStory Europe, too!

Oh no! Look Maple Administrator! There… the user, he has heard our conversation and oh my gosh! He fainted! C'mon! Call the ambulance! Hurry!
(While the Maple Administrator calls the ambulance, more Maplers faint! Finally, the ambulance arrives and all fainted Maplers are taken to the hospital.
: Hope those Maplers will be okay..
: Don’t worry about them! They'll get on their feet soon, they are just TOO happy right now.
: Do you have something else in mind or can I go back and continue with my work?
: I've got two questions left! Please wait. Do you think that we will get new events for MapleStory Europe's 4th Anniversary?
: MapleStory Europe's getting older year after year and it would be a shame if we'd use the same events over and over again!
: If I'm interpreting your answer correctly, you're saying that we ARE getting new events, right? Well, what's the new event? Tell me!
: Sorry, that's top secret for now! I don't want to destroy our dear Maplers' anticipation yet! You will hear and experience it soon enough!
: Oh come on! Not even a tiny little piece of it? Be nice!
: Nope! It's top secret!
: Well, if you don't want to tell me about the event, then keep it for yourself! Pah…
: Ok, quick, your last question! I think I hear footsteps of my boss coming…
: Ok! What about the Pink Bean pet bug that occurred right after the patch on March 30th, 2011?
I've purchased the pet! How am I supposed to use my pet when it dies right after I've purchased it?! I thought it was a permanent pet! Also, the worst thing is that I had to use up my spare pocket money to get it!
: Hahaha… it seems that the pet did not like its new owner, I guess! What did you do to the poor little pet! Did you hit it?

: Haha, very funny!
: Sorry! I'll take back what I've said! Concerning this pet bug, all users who were affected will, of course, received today after the maintenance a refund in form of Maple Points. However, this only applies to Maplers who've purchased the items just after the patch on March 30th, 2011!
: That's fantastic! But will this sweet little fatty pet be fixed in the next patch so that we can buy it again or...
: Don’t worry! What would MapleStory Europe be without its Pink Bean pet? Hahahaha…
: Awesome! OK, I won’t bother you any further! It was really nice of you to take your time and to answer to all my questions.
Maybe I can pay you another visit next week again?
: Yeah… maybe. I’m taking off now with wishing you a... “Happy Mapling!”
: Thanks and I wish you a Happy Mapling as well, dear Administrator! See ya~~~ bb!

http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=352348

LittleSin678
LittleSin678
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : Gamer
IGN's : iPit
LittleSin678
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011) Empty Re: Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011)

Post by Blueblur28 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 am

It was a really weird style how they did it. Idm it tbh. Its great tho we got this info and cant wait on chaos bosses <3. Hope the 4th anniversary event will be good too. And zomg bb in summer 0_0
Blueblur28
Blueblur28
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 265
Job/hobbies : Video games and fapping need i say more?
Humor : English ppl getting r@ped <3
IGN's : Blublur28, Bluecygnus, Thebluearan, BanditBlue, BlueStarMS
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011) Empty Re: Chaos Bosses & Hob King PQ, Big Bang, 4th Anniversary Event, Pink Bean Pet ( April 6, 2011)

Post by Machoman Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 am

Failattempt to be funny, no really...I wanna puke.
Machoman
Machoman
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 413
Job/hobbies : Reading, knitting and more correct stuff.
Humor : None
IGN's : AssasinsRage
iSlapKittens
iHurtPeople
ArrMeBaIIs
iShootSeamen
KinkyMule
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSin678 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 am

yeah kinda lame but...
LittleSin678
LittleSin678
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : Gamer
IGN's : iPit
LittleSin678
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefdal Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Ima shit brix
Lefdal
Lefdal
Event Leader

Number of posts : 321
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Random
IGN's : Grinderud, LefdaI(i)
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down