Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions!

2 posters

Go down

New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions! Empty New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions!

Post by Bobby Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 am

Hello all!

Another year past and after the big merge over to GMS a lot has been lost, but not forgotten.

I've missed you all so much Sad (i put sad face instead of f7, because nexon moved the emote to f8 xD) I moved it back to f7 on my game though lol!

It's my main goal to put back together what once was on the Luna server and as such (without knowing who's migrated and who's doing what just yet) we have openings for the following positions;

Jr Master x 3
Event Leader x 1
Forum moderator x 2

There doesn't appear to be much going on right now on Luna, but i think thats also a very good reason to rise up and make something of it before it gets too crouded.

Let me know if you're interested, also i'm doing work on the forum at the moment so apologies in advance if things look weird from time to time, like the tool bar for message replies not having a colour i''m happy with just yet. I'm working on it DON't worry!

That's it for now, let me know on here or in game if you're intersted in any of the above.

I will be resetting guild memberships to non-guild member status soon, probably tonight and if i don't get any sort of Admin rights to the guild in-game again any time soon i may rename the guild as i cannot progress a guild without it, but that's only in the worst case scenario as i want Atomica as my no.1 just have no access to it at the moment.

So... For now that's it guys and if you come by this you can catch me in-game also. I'm currently playing a character called Remmi.

<3
Bobby
Bobby
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : Semi pro poker player,IT Nerd
IGN's : Fonzy82,Helíx,Ennzo,Soleman,xSwiftx,Str1der,Mccnlight,Tomcat
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions! Empty Re: New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions!

Post by MeowMaru Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:05 am

Bobby \o/
You know me, just call me when you need anything!
i'm downloading maple as we speak, while you are having breakfast at noon! Tsk tsk..!
Well enjoy and see you soon!
MeowMaru
MeowMaru
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 386
IGN's : Riserva, MeowMaru, Melabo
Registration date : 2010-08-07

Back to top Go down

New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions! Empty Re: New World, New Forum, New Guild, New Positions!

Post by Bobby Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:39 am

Cool stuff, i'll be on... umm... Remmi i think lol! Either Remmi or Kitz.
Bobby
Bobby
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : Semi pro poker player,IT Nerd
IGN's : Fonzy82,Helíx,Ennzo,Soleman,xSwiftx,Str1der,Mccnlight,Tomcat
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down