Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting EMS, once and for all

3 posters

Go down

Quitting EMS, once and for all Empty Quitting EMS, once and for all

Post by DarkCatFromEMS Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 am

Hello all. This maby can sound really weird, but yes, I'm quitting Maple Story. And this time for sure, i will not come back, because I Will get ridd of all my accs, mesos and ETC. This may be good/bad news to all of you. U will ask why? Well let me explain to you.

The main reason of quitting is that i'm a bit bored, ofc, i could get 120 and it would be really fun. But at the end there isn't any point. Playing 1 game for 2h~5h a day is FREAKING WEIRD AND NERDY (soz guys, but that is true). When i thought u play like 25h per weak, sometimes more. So not good for my health. Also summer is coming and i'm so not gonna sit near PC.

Also next reason is... I just was sitting near PC and saw a very beautifull moon outside, that made think, why I am sittign in a little box called room and sit near more littier box called PC. The world is w8ting for me, i got my camera, i whant to get great shots, i whant to touch smth what i like not only see what is fantasy and misarable. Freinds, school, LIFE is whaiting for me, and i made a decission that i have make and end of this game once and for all. It will be very strict,savage move, but i think its the best. However, i dun feel bad or sad now, i feel happy, and i dun feel about MS enything like i felt before (when i wa splaying it), i guess the time has come, when there will be no DarkCat anymore, it will be just me. I guess u will understand, M is like a charm, so intresting and fun, but in the end u realised u spent like 3 years no-lifing near PC. I Have to make an end of this, btw i'm very happy that i'm doing this. Time to time i may check forus, to see how are u going guys, thats all..

Good bye Atomica and Maple Story, the time has CAME!

Good luck to all, <33333 ^.~

DarkCatFromEMS
Poster

Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : MS, Bike, Voleyball
IGN's : DarkCat
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Quitting EMS, once and for all Empty Re: Quitting EMS, once and for all

Post by Kreupel Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 am

It's a really hard decission to make and I'm proud of you that if you manage to keep away from this "addiction" and make something more from your real life. I personally didn't know you as I'm quite new to atomica. All I can say is; have a good life and enjoy life everyday! Very Happy
Best regards,
~Kreupel.

Kreupel
NOT in Guild

Number of posts : 269
Humor : Got no
IGN's : FapaIot, Cýrax
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCatFromEMS Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 am

Thank u

DarkCatFromEMS
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:29 am

Yeah hope you will enjoy your life mate Very Happy
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCatFromEMS Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:18 am

Heh, thanks Stian, u can expell me from guild, i will sell this acc sooner or later, so i dun whant that person disturb u all..

DarkCatFromEMS
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down