Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More adventurer class refinements coming!

5 posters

Go down

More adventurer class refinements coming! Empty More adventurer class refinements coming!

Post by iTzMyRoar~Aaron Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 pm

I think most of you have seen the ‘Jump!’ image on the sidebar on the right side.
Usually when Nexon releases a new MapleStory patch, there is a press release that says what’s being added in the new patches.
Today Nexon released a patch and there’s a lot of new content and events.

Most of you have already heard about the recent Warrior class restructuring, Spiegelman’s Monster Park, Neo City and Ellin Forest being party play zones and more stuff.

This patch is part of the three phases from the Jump! update. It’ll probably not be as big as Big Bang and Chaos.
This big update will give MapleStory more class refinements and other new content. Why do I know that there will be more class refinements?

Look at the picture above and you can tell that even in Korean, you can see some text at the top.
In March there will be a patch named 역습의칼날 (Counterattack of the blade), in April there will be a patch named 각성의주문 (The spell of awakening) and the last name of the patch that will be released in May is 질주의화살 (The arrow of speed).

The Jump! update will start in March and end in May. The patch with the Warrior restructuring (also known as Counterattack of the blade) happened today so that leaves us with April and May.

I believe that the Magician class will be revamped in April, because only Magicians use spells and magic. And in May the Archer class because they use arrows. Or… will we see another Hero rise again?

What will happen to the Thief and Pirate class? I don’t know, but they deserve adjustment too. Time will tell.

For the full story check out : http://spadow.wordpress.com/
iTzMyRoar~Aaron
iTzMyRoar~Aaron
ProPoster

Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Spending time with friends, Football
Humor : ARNE!!! ,Gieltjes,JaronTalk
IGN's : -5kHawtPixels
-Buccaneer
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

More adventurer class refinements coming! Empty Re: More adventurer class refinements coming!

Post by Blueblur28 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Hmm interesting. I want this to come to ems nao!!! I want dark impale so i can r@pe those 2h sword heroes <3
Blueblur28
Blueblur28
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 265
Job/hobbies : Video games and fapping need i say more?
Humor : English ppl getting r@ped <3
IGN's : Blublur28, Bluecygnus, Thebluearan, BanditBlue, BlueStarMS
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

More adventurer class refinements coming! Empty Re: More adventurer class refinements coming!

Post by Machoman Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm

They better give thieves some adjustments too.. Before BB DBs are going to own Shads bigtime, after BB Shads are slightly better DPS-wise and after the Choas patch DBs get boosted like crazy again, making them uberOP. I think that needs some fixing. 2 min zakum solo's just aren't right...
Machoman
Machoman
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 413
Job/hobbies : Reading, knitting and more correct stuff.
Humor : None
IGN's : AssasinsRage
iSlapKittens
iHurtPeople
ArrMeBaIIs
iShootSeamen
KinkyMule
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Issin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm

I'd like to know why they even got the idea of creating a DB.. It's like making a 2nd shadower with a few other abilities.
Issin
Issin
Poster

Number of posts : 68
Humor : You tell me! :D
IGN's : Lexiyo, Szarqa, Issinxbby & Cliona.
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike6453 Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:55 am

Nexon is running out of ideas
koc (copy of adventurer but dif skills)
wild hunter(Bowman on a jag)

stuff like evan and aran and that are new but they need some more new ideas
Mike6453
Mike6453
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Java & HTML & CSS
Humor : Randomness
IGN's : --------

Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzMyRoar~Aaron Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 am

nexon just shouldn't try to improve there gameplay by adding extra classes. I think they should have kept it simple, so im glad there just refining the adventurers skills.
iTzMyRoar~Aaron
iTzMyRoar~Aaron
ProPoster

Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Spending time with friends, Football
Humor : ARNE!!! ,Gieltjes,JaronTalk
IGN's : -5kHawtPixels
-Buccaneer
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Machoman Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

New jobs are bound to come... Im guessin at least 2 or 3 new jobs are coming within half a year..
Machoman
Machoman
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 413
Job/hobbies : Reading, knitting and more correct stuff.
Humor : None
IGN's : AssasinsRage
iSlapKittens
iHurtPeople
ArrMeBaIIs
iShootSeamen
KinkyMule
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down