Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guild Application] Traud

+5
Rambolicious
kotte
Stian
Jelte
Truad
9 posters

Go down

[Guild Application] Traud Empty [Guild Application] Traud

Post by Truad Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:40 am

Character Info
Your IGN (in game name): Traud
Current level: 149 and going fast
Job: Dual Blader
Other characters: iTzCappe
What guilds are these characters in?: On my Dual Blader I'm currently in TheUchiha. It's not a really popular guild nor the best. But it's still social and kind!
Normal hours of gameplay: I play around 3-4hours a day depending on what type on mood I am in. And if I have homeworks or upcoming tests I'll play less of course.
Is this character your main?: It is indeed! iTzCappe has been my main for a year about. But he's only been a henehoe and I've only used Maple to chat with my friends in henesys. I made Traud to try out Dual Blade with my friend who also made one. And I ended up spending hours on this one and I really loved the class even though I was really low funded.

Personal info
Tell us a little story about yourself. Work, school, hobbies (other than hanging out with your friends or playing maplestory.)
- Well I'm not much of a story teller. But I'll give you fellas what I've got. I started playing maplestory 4 years ago when me and my friends found the game via browsing the web. The game was truly a blast and we had a great time playing it. (This was GMS by the way). My friends eventually quitted playing but I kept on since it was really fun. I didn't really get over level 50. I'm still 47 or someting (Check cappezz on the GMS rank). level 47 for me back then was like 147 now. So you can imagine that I felt like a god.

One day I walked around in henesys and I found a level 1x dropping a lot of expensive (2k each) posions on the floor. 2k was a great amount of money for me so I ofc stood there and looted it all. He began to call me a noob and I quickly replied that "no, you're the noob". (Imagine that with a voice of a 12 years old). He then claimed to owning an account which had a level 15x on it. I felt like "Oh yeah, sure mate, show it". So he said that I should wait there and he would come. And so he did. he was a level 15x Dark Knight, and ofc in my view, the god of maplestory. I ended up skyping with him and his friends. They were from israel and the NX from there was like x5 the amount of what it was in Sweden. So they saw me as a NX mule. We had a great time nontheless!

I quitted Maplestory for a while but later on began to play again. And not so long time after I got D/C and when i tried to login it said "Please go to Nexon.EU...". Them bitches be raging. And that would be including me. We were about 50 people standing in the starting zone of EMS and spamming the chat that we wanted our accounts back! Well we did. In a day or two (I don't really remember how long time it took for Nexon to make the pre-EU blocked accounts. I still have that account btw. my first ever to be created Maplestory account!

I started EMS a year or two later and I made a Night Walker. Of course because of the insane damage they had with almost no funding at all. I had some decent gear, so I rocked the CarnivalPQ! Everyone wanted me in their party!

Time passed and well, long story short, and 3 characters later, here I am!

That was a shitlong maple history. But I'm gonna take a quick moment to answer: Work, school, hobbies too!

I'm currently in school. I'm studying economics in first grade and I'm having a blast! it's really fun and educating! My hobbies are my computer, spending time with my friends. I also like to code mainly in c++. I learn to code diffrent programs and other fun stuffs. I've created an addon (in LUA) for WoW if you know what that is. I mainly created it for private use but a lot of people begged me to release it so I did. It's been out about a month now and it's already past 1.5k downloads! Hooray!

History
List all guilds you have been in before and for how long.
- TheUchiha. That is all! :-)

What made you leave them?
- Well I know Rambolicious and EmoDots who's in Atomica. Emo left the guild due to some kid. But yeah. And I also want a better and more social guild!
I've also talked to Bossebrun in the FreeMarket and she was the one who told me to apply to Atomica!

List any Atomicans from your bl list and tell us how you met them.
- As I said I know Rambolicious and EmoDots (whom I am currently in skype with). I met them through a friend who invited them to our skypecall. Nice fellas I must say!

Communication & toleration
Our guild chat is english only so to be fair with everyone, with this in mind how good is your written english?
- Well I would say that my english is around 7/10. I'm sure I made a lot of grammatic misstakes in this application. But what the hell, I'm not native english.

If you are being KS'ed by someone, a group or a guild. How do you act?
- I've never gotten KS'ed by anything during the time I've leveled Traud. But when people enter our channel at LHC I just kindly ask them to leave and I also provide them with a valid reason why to leave as well. If you start raging and swearing, there's a big chanse that they'll stay in the map just to annoy you. So just be kind to them and they will in 9/10 cases leave the map.

You are being invited by a group or guild to a cwkpq for the first time, their way of clearing the stages is unusual to you. How do you respond?
- Well first before joining the run I would ask for a little guide how you guys do it. I'm usually on skype Rambo and Emo so if you can be arsed they'll have to explain it to me!

You have been scammed by someone, a group or a guild. How do you respond?
- I never put myself in situations that allows me to get scammed. I've only done that once when I bought my dagger. But I always avoid situations that I could possibly get scammed in. But if I would now get scammed by someone. I will alert my friends and guild to take causions when trading with this person.

Goals & expectations
Which goals do you have, apart from reaching level 200? (if you don't have one, come up with one.)
- I just play the game to have fun. That's the only reason why I play it. Why play a game if you're just gonna take it so seriously that you forget to enjoy the game itself. I ofc would love to reach level 200. But that achievement is quite far out of reach at the moment. But who knows. Maybe some day ...

Which goal(s) do you think Atomica focuses on?
- I would believe that Atomica focuses on being a social and kind, also helpful guild. But also would like to achieve something new every day. I'm not saying I'm right here, but that's just how I've imagined.

What is your insight of Atomica? (meaning what do you expect from us/who do you think we are)
- I'm expecting a helpful guild, a kind guild and a guild to have a blast training, bossing and chatting with! And I'm sure that Atomica is just what I seek!

Other
Any of your own questions please write below this line:
- Hopefully I've written everything that needs to be said! If you have any further questions you could just hit me up ingame or reply to this thread!

Thanks to Bossebrun who made me apply to this guild!

Kind regards
Traud x
Truad
Truad
Reader

Number of posts : 24
IGN's : Traud, iTzCappe
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

[Guild Application] Traud Empty Re: [Guild Application] Traud

Post by Jelte Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 am

looks like a good application, seen you in FM too, I'll vote yes
Jelte
Jelte
NOT in Guild

Number of posts : 250
IGN's : link4ever
Evantastic
Registration date : 2011-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:50 am

Traud wrote: I've also talked to Bossebrun in the FreeMarket and she was the one who told me to apply to Atomica!

Ha, that shemale!

I really gotta say you've put a lot effort into this application lol! Very Happy Gotta love to get more known to you, but with this application I allready know you loads lol :)
I'd have to say Yes so far :) Good luck!
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kotte Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 am

hahahaha,
ON TOPIC!
Great APP! And i can't say nothing but yes!
kotte
kotte
Jr. Master

Number of posts : 297
Job/hobbies : God
IGN's : Nettis, Köttplockarn,Bossebrun
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Truad Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:12 am

Thanks guys for the positive feedback! rendeer
Truad
Truad
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambolicious Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 am

All i saw was a wall of text...
Rambolicious
Rambolicious
Poster

Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Paladin
Humor : Paladin
IGN's : Rambolicious
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefdal Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:51 am

All I can say is yes Very Happy
Lefdal
Lefdal
Event Leader

Number of posts : 321
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Random
IGN's : Grinderud, LefdaI(i)
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xThatsMii Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 am

Truad wrote:

I'm currently in school. I'm studying economics in first grade

Oh, You can help me with my economic Homework Very Happy

I talk to you, and then I vote.

x shann
xThatsMii
xThatsMii
Reader

Number of posts : 16
IGN's : xThatsMii Djimmo xLaSweet
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Truad Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:30 pm

xThatsMii wrote:
Truad wrote:

I'm currently in school. I'm studying economics in first grade

Oh, You can help me with my economic Homework Very Happy

I talk to you, and then I vote.

x shann

I'd gladly help you with whatever homeworks you've got! Whisper me any time :-)

Rambolicious wrote:All i saw was a wall of text...

But deep inside all you want to say is "Oh yes oh mighty god of this 2d pixel game. Please teach me the right way of playing and join our guild"
Truad
Truad
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by bolemis Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 am

Really awesome apply.

Yes ^^
[Guild Application] Traud Rainbowdashsalutebyatom
bolemis
bolemis
ProPoster

Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : Track & Field Athletic
Humor : youtube.com/bolemisstyre
IGN's : bolemis
RainbowDash (wish it was true Sad .. )
Registration date : 2010-12-01

https://www.youtube.com/bolemisstyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyiish Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 am

yes Very Happy
Vyiish
Vyiish
Reader

Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Football (as in soccer), Dancing
IGN's : Nomou, Vyiish, Orientai
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome to the guild Traud :) (allready invited)
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content