Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaosukay Application

+7
HealerMartin
kotte
bolemis
Rambolicious
tendermina
Lefdal
Kasukay
11 posters

Go down

Will Chaosukay be added to the guild?

Chaosukay Application I_vote_lcap80%Chaosukay Application I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Chaosukay Application I_vote_lcap20%Chaosukay Application I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Chaosukay Application Empty Chaosukay Application

Post by Kasukay Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:46 am

Character Info
Your IGN (in game name):
- Chaosukay
Current level:
Job:
- Dual Blader
Other characters:
- Kasukay, KasukayHømer, UnderImpress and Mechasukay. Ofcourse I have lots of other characters (just like everybody else) who are level 40 or something like that, but they are not important.
What guilds are these characters in?:
- Chaosukay currently is in Varian, but the guild almost died due to inactive members and stuff. The others are in PatchedWings (before FallenAngel) and Lolsquad. Both guilds are from the Dutchies ally, just like SmexyJunks.
Normal hours of gameplay:
- Not really sure due to school and stuff, but in holidays and normal days like 1~4 hours, or in the summer holiday around 5~6 hours.
Is this character your main?:
- Nope. Kasukay (Hermit) is level 101, Mechasukay (Mechanic) is 105 and KasukayHømer is 103 (Soul Master).

Personal info
- The Netherlands
Tell us a little story about yourself. Work, school, hobbies (other than hanging out with your friends or playing maplestory.)
- Well, my name is Pim, and I'm 15 years old. I work at the Jumbo, a store in the Netherlands. But, when I turn 16, I'm planning to get an other job. I'm in the fourth of Havo now, but I don't have maths because I really, réally suck at them. My hobbies are playing soccer at BeQuick, playing games and hanging out with friends. In may I'm going to Krakow with 3 of my buddies, and it's gonna be awesome! I like pizza and other Italian food, but hot dogs and stuff too. What to tell now.. Well, I think that's it. Oh, wait! I like unicorns.

History
List all guilds you have been in before and for how long.
- PatchedWings on my other characters, or an other guild in Dutchies. I'm already in the guild since june 2009. That's what happens when you are in a guild with nice people :) On Chaosukay I've only been in Varian, but I'm in it since, like, level 35. My first guild was KradiaKids, but I think they stopped the guild a long time ago. And I've had an own guild with some buddies, but it didn't work out as if we didn't even had enough mesos for a logo and the buddies quitted playing Maple..

What made you leave them?
- In fact, I'm still in PatchedWings on my other characters. I want to leave Varian because all the members are becoming inactive. It's a nice guild, though. But I think Atomica is way more fun!

List any Atomicans from your bl list and tell us how you met them.
- AssasinsRage. I've met him in Leafre. He was helping me with a quest. That also was the first time I thaught that Atomica was a very helpful guild with nice people! Too bad he's inactive/quitted now..
- RoyalSoap. I've met him at the Atomica free market some weeks/months ago, and he was and still is very nice to me!
- Slimey. Same as Martin (RoyalSoap), but Slimey told me some more things about the guild Atomica, and he was the one who made me wanna join :)

Communication & toleration
Our guild chat is english only so to be fair with everyone, with this in mind how good is your written english?
- I think you can judge it by what I've written so far. My vocabulary is pretty good, although I have my grammar mistakes sometimes.

If you are being KS'ed by someone, a group or a guild. How do you act?
- I'll ask them to leave first. If they don't, I'll ask for help to my guildmates. If that doesn't work either, I'll change channel myself, because it has no point to grind while being KS'ed. Too bad for me, too lame of the KS'er.

You are being invited by a group or guild to a cwkpq for the first time, their way of clearing the stages is unusual to you. How do you respond?
- I'll ask what they are doing and I'll try to help them in the same way, or if I have permission, tell them how I would do it and maybe that's even better than the way they are doing it!

You have been scammed by someone, a group or a guild. How do you respond?
- I'll be angry, of course. And because you don't want liars in your guild, I'll be honest with you. I would really be angry and use some inappropriate language to the scammer, although it won't have any effect. After I lost my anger I'll defame the guy/girl and report him.

Goals & expectations
Which goals do you have, apart from reaching level 200? (if you don't have one, come up with one.)
- Of course I really want to reach level 200, but besides that, I just want to help Maplers with problems. I want them to have a good time on Maple, so if they are stuck on a quest or whatever, I'll try to help them!

Which goal(s) do you think Atomica focuses on?
- Being helpful and nice to other Maplers. I think Atomica is trying to be a role model for other guilds, so that we could play happily together with all the other Maplers in Europe MapleStory. This may sound a little geeky, but I think that's it.

What is your insight of Atomica? (meaning what do you expect from us/who do you think we are)
- I expect Atomica to be a friendly guild, doing much stuff together (such as PQ's or something) and relaxing in FM5 CH2. And I'll try to help the new members of Atomica, just as I want to be helped when I get in the guild! Very Happy

Other
Any of your own questions please write below this line:
- I don't really have questions, so.. Well, this was my application :)

Kasukay
Reader

Number of posts : 6
IGN's : Mechasukay, KasukayHømer, Kasukay, Underlmpress, Chaosukay and lots more..
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Chaosukay Application Empty Re: Chaosukay Application

Post by Lefdal Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:11 am

Nice application, some mistakes but fully understandable :)

A friend of Martin, Dwaye and Dan is a ofc a friend of me. Yes Very Happy
Lefdal
Lefdal
Event Leader

Number of posts : 321
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Random
IGN's : Grinderud, LefdaI(i)
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tendermina Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 am

i like. yes.

tendermina
Reader

Number of posts : 34
IGN's : tendermina
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambolicious Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 pm

What is your insight of Atomica? (meaning what do you expect from us/who do you think we are)
- I expect Atomica to be a friendly guild, doing much stuff together (such as PQ's or something) and relaxing in FM5 CH2. And I'll try to help the new members of Atomica, just as I want to be helped when I get in the guild!

NO ;___;

Chaosukay Application 328-i-hate-everything

Seriously... you seem like a cool guy, but i will wait with my vote till i have spoken to you.
Rambolicious
Rambolicious
Poster

Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Paladin
Humor : Paladin
IGN's : Rambolicious
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasukay Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:02 am

I just saw the name 'GeilePanda' on the forum. Seems like he's in Atomica! I've met him a long long time ago at Carnaval PQ on my first character, and we haven't talked to eachother lately, so I don't know if he still knows me. But yeah, kind of awesome that I can connect to people I lost contact with during the months just by applying for Atomica! GeilePanda was around level 30 back then.. He must be around 150 now. Starting to love this guild more and more :)

Kasukay
Reader

IGN's : Mechasukay, KasukayHømer, Kasukay, Underlmpress, Chaosukay and lots more..

Back to top Go down

Post by bolemis Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 am

A bit low level, but fine apply.

Yes ^^

Chaosukay Application Rainbowdashsalutebyatom
bolemis
bolemis
ProPoster

Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : Track & Field Athletic
Humor : youtube.com/bolemisstyre
IGN's : bolemis
RainbowDash (wish it was true Sad .. )
Registration date : 2010-12-01

https://www.youtube.com/bolemisstyre

Back to top Go down

Post by kotte Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 am

Yes!
kotte
kotte
Jr. Master

Number of posts : 297
Job/hobbies : God
IGN's : Nettis, Köttplockarn,Bossebrun
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HealerMartin Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 am

Its a good apply and his a good guy! YES from me :)

HealerMartin
Reader

Number of posts : 22
IGN's : RoyalSoup,RoyalSoap, ArrMartin, HealerMartin
Registration date : 2010-09-01

https://www.youtube.com/imartiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasukay Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks all you guys for voting yes. Wow, my patience is REALLY put to the test.. But it's worth waiting :)

Kasukay
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by xThatsMii Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 am

Yes, I know him from my time in Smexyjunks

x rendeer
xThatsMii
xThatsMii
Reader

Number of posts : 16
IGN's : xThatsMii Djimmo xLaSweet
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MeowMaru Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 am

Are you still a bit confused about which job you would choose? :O
Dual Bladers are nice damage dealers, but really we are in need of more ranged people, so if you want my opinion I'd go for your Wild Hunter :) Ofcourse it's your own decission which char you play in the end ^^

You are well known amongst members and you show dedication in joining the guild. I have a good feeling the grinding speed and many grind possibilities within guild will motivate you to level up quicker and higher. I am convinced you are willing to push your limits and we're here to help pushing you through it. :) Yes from me. Good luck!
MeowMaru
MeowMaru
Kickass Poster

Number of posts : 386
IGN's : Riserva, MeowMaru, Melabo
Registration date : 2010-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GeilePanda Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:08 am

Lol seems like im famous. Im going for a yes on this cus everyone else seems to like you.
GeilePanda
GeilePanda
Poster

Number of posts : 106
IGN's : GeilePanda , BigBadPanda , PandaBearZ , PiercePanda
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasukay Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 am

Sweet! Now even Kim said yes!

Kasukay
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm

I'll stay neutral because I don't know you any good yet, though it seems very nice so far :) My fault being abit inactive lately too, had alot to do and I been on vacation aswell last week xD

Good luck!
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm sorry, haven't seen you in a while. and sorry for the late decission but there's been some troubles within guild lately.
It's a no

Thread closed.
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down