Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple story version 0.48 Gamguard hacking error fix

2 posters

Go down

Maple story version 0.48 Gamguard hacking error fix Empty Maple story version 0.48 Gamguard hacking error fix

Post by Bobby Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 am

i f your gameguards re-downloads the 6 files and then says unable to connect because of hacking threat follow these simple steps to fix it :

1. Open your maple story game folder on your pc, normally c:/program files/nexon/euroupe maple story. Then open the gameguard folder.

2. Delete the file named npgmup.des and then click rename on the one thats called npgmup.des.new. Remove the .new and click off to save it.

3. Now start you maple story game again and it will load normal and show hacking threat. This is ok, it's what you want to see still.Sometimes at this point it will fix the error anyway if not do the following.

4. Now re-enter your gameguard folder and you will notice the filenames are shown in two colours (Blue and Black). Do not touch the Blue ones as you need these files but delete all the ones shown with black writing of which there should be 5 left to remove. these files are as follows: GameMon.des, npggNT.des, ggscan.des, npsc.des, npgmup.des.

5. Now start your maple game and repeat steps 1 & 2 again...

6. Now start your maple story game and it should download 6 new files and start normally ^^. When or if i find a quicker way to do this i'll update the post.
Bobby
Bobby
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : Semi pro poker player,IT Nerd
IGN's : Fonzy82,HelĂ­x,Ennzo,Soleman,xSwiftx,Str1der,Mccnlight,Tomcat
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Maple story version 0.48 Gamguard hacking error fix Empty angyalka's problem

Post by mel Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 am

i changed step 5 a little bit try it now ;P

mel