Atomica Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Atomica Tip!

2 posters

Go down

A new Atomica Tip! Empty A new Atomica Tip!

Post by FiFan Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 am

Once again, here is an Atomica tip to help you all maplers with something that some people take for granted, and some don't even know about.
I am expecting that everybody does know this anyways, but there may be someone or maybe anyone that i'm really helping with this.

First off, this is the most common problem that people have on windows XP computers because the settings are standard from the begining when you buy the PC.

If Maple dosn't respond to some of your key inputs too many times or if you are doing the right inputs but the computer waits for some seconds before it starts spamming the key; you just have settings that are doing so, but can be changed easily.

Here are the steps on how to change the settings:

1. Go to the Control Panel in the start menu on Windows and select it.
2. Now select the icon with the keyboard on it and click on it.
3. In the first tab, there are three settings that you can experiment a little with and a text bar to test your settings before you apply them.
4. Chose the first setting that i think says "Delay time" (Sorry but i'm on a computer with swedish language) and change it to the fastest setting.
5. Now chose the next one where it says "Reaction time" and change it to the fastest setting.
6. Test that you have the settings that you want by typing in the text space and if you are satisfied just click on Apply to accept your settings.

And there you have it! I'ts not lagg in maple, it's just your old settings that havn't been changed since you first got your computer.
...But then again, if your computer is a bit slow (Like mine :D) you will see lots of lagg when playing maple at times when servers are overcrowded.

Hope my Tip helped and i'll see ya in Maple ^^
/FiFan

FiFan
Reader

Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Music, computer and outside
Humor : Good humor
IGN's : FiFan
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

A new Atomica Tip! Empty Re: A new Atomica Tip!

Post by Stian Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 am

Nicely done Very Happy :action:
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by FiFan Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:54 am

Stian wrote:
Nicely done Very Happy :action:

Thanks Stian, It was in the middle of the night and suddenly i felt the desire to post something that i had on my mind since a long time ago. So i just went with it and posted this.

This Guild is great and all you guys are awsome! If i'm too inactive on maple i could always post some tips and tricks on the forum if i come up with any. But then again, i can never get away from maple for even a week (If i'ts not a vaccation ^^).

Last edited by FiFan on Sun May 03, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

FiFan
Reader

Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Music, computer and outside
Humor : Good humor
IGN's : FiFan
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:53 am

Np FiFan Wink

Well if you need party and peoples want to Message you can easily PM here, you see the Option at the Main Option bar right under Main logo, you can easily send Private messages there.

I got bad computer and i can see different, feel this forum is easier to run than Windows Live hotmail site.
Stian
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down